Friday, April 9, 2010

Gedeilim and Rebbeim

Quoth TRS:
In my opinion, the worlds of Lithuanian and Chagas Jewry have moved closer and closer together to the point where the only thing separating them is their clothes and their accents. And even then, not so much. Witness the increased veneration for the Godol's every breath, and the decreasing enrollment at chassidish Yeshivas, with the corresponding increase in Litvisher places of learning.

I disagree completely. As this video will show, there is no semblance whatsoever between the representatives of two worlds:



I hope each of you saw it clearly. I am only sorry the video stopped, and we were not zoiche to hearing the continuation of this brilliant conversation.

3 comments:

Just like a guy said...

Do I have to watch this in order to defend myself?

Anarchist Chossid said...

No, you have to watch it to draw from the wellsprings of wisdom of two luminaries of our generation.

Just like a guy said...

Oh. In that case, I'll pass.