Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vos iz bread pit?

One Friday night, in my yeshiva, a ba’al teshuva got up to give a dvar Torah and said something like: “a high school girl, who is only interested in Brad Pitt...”. At this point, one of the mashpiim, who was sitting across the table from me, looked up and asked in confusion: “Vos iz bread pit?”

I remember myself thinking at the time that bochrim need some “muggle studies” classes in yeshivos. (Now I know it would probably not save the situation.)



Perhaps Yossi and TRS could have Mendi Pelin do a news report about their encounter with the aggression of Crownheighters fighting against the sewer filth that innocent Jewish kinderlach reading Jewish blogs are exposed to.

Speaking of encounters, interesting news from Gizmodo.
Remember kids, if the green light goes on in your laptop, someone is watching you somewhere.
 Made you look, heh?

No comments: