Saturday, February 13, 2010

Regarding buzz

I don’t really like beer. I just drink it for the buzz.
— A colleague of mine

You know you’re not that cool when the Google Buzz fiasco has no effect on you, since apparently, you don’t have so many friends, enemies, ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends and crazy stalkers that total disruption of your privacy affects you that much. (Although, I do care about my privacy a little. I certainly hope no ex-girlfriends of mine read this blog.)

Regardless, a couple cartoons regarding Buzz from Gizmodo (click on the images to enlarge):





Also, an angry review of the Buzz fiasco by one lady who is much cooler than me (what made me think she’s angry?.. well, the title was a bit of a tip-off).

By the way, it’s certainly fun when somebody messes up. It’s especially fun when the giants mess up. As all the non-Roman contemporaries of  Teutoburg Forest massacre know. Of course, when the giant is falling, you start feeling a little sorry for it, as the contemporaries of the Battle of Adrianople can attest.

8 comments:

Just like a guy said...

That Gizmodo pic was pretty funny.

Anarchist Chossid said...

I thought so too. I didn’t mention in the post how the only annoyance for me was appearance of a thousand different blogs to which you write, with the posts all of which I have already read and thoroughly commented on.

Just like a guy said...

Thoroughly? Are you sure?

Anarchist Chossid said...

To the best of my abilities and permission of time.

e said...

I hadn't realized what a huge breach of privacy this is.

Just like a guy said...

Now you know.

e said...

Now you know that I know that I know.

Just like a guy said...

yup