Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Computer games make you more manly

Back in the day, while watching this video:



... I would have the same reaction as this commenter:
As I was watching this, not only did my hands become so sweaty that I couldn’t hold the mouse, but also did the steps of my feet.
Having recently played Assassin’s Creed II, however, where one has to do things like this (fully controlling the player’s actions):



... and like this (this wasn’t the hardest of the tombs, but it was the first one, so when I was playing it, my hands were sweating, and my language wasn’t the nicest):



... I barely had any reaction to the video above, even though it involves real people in real world. Especially considering the scenery was much duller than in the game. (Remember, there was no central planning or zoning laws in Venice or Florence.)

No comments: