Sunday, August 2, 2009

Results of a political spectrum quiz

From here:
My Political Views

I am a far-right social libertarian
Right: 8.97, Libertarian: 6.13



My Foreign Policy Views

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: 4.09

Score: 4.09


My Culture War Stance
Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -2.28
Score: -2.28


(Don’t know how the culture war results happened. Must be because of my cultural laissez-faire views.)

1 comment:

Modeh B'Miktsas said...

I'm more laissez faire than you. I got a 9.71/7.4

The questions are drek and in general, the quality of a political quiz can be judged by how close the results are to this one