Sunday, March 4, 2012

No sympathy



A while back, I wrote:
When a liberal person tells me that she hates being frisked by TSA in airports, I have no sympathy. You voted for a government that takes some of our liberties away, and the Republicans voted for a government that takes some others. You guys can bicker which liberties should be taken away in the name of "society", while I will continue to say that we need to go to the basics: upholding people's natural rights to their property, to themselves, and to their lives and freedom.
The same goes for a conservative person who hates paying for someone else's insurance that allows what he considers to be immoral.

Following that thread of though, if this woman voted for Obama in 2008 or Bush in 2004, I have no sympathy for her: "TSA forces new mom to pump milk out of her breasts in public restroom before boarding the plane".

No comments: